- Improvements have been implemented to drastically increase the performance and speed of the entire web (especially in listings and games).
- For the umpteenth time, several texts on the start screen have been changed. start to adapt them to the general tone of the project. Do you like the new phrase that says Sparrou?
- Added section for Games with Mammals to the home screen with a notification button so you can know when they will be included.
- New photos and audios have been added for some bird species. You can help with your photographic and sound material here!
- Fixed various minor bugs in some games.
New lists of birds of northern Spain
New lists of birds of the Valencian Community
➡️ Birds of the Valencian Community
➡️ Reptiles of the Valencian Community
➡️ Amphibians of the Valencian Community
➡️ Birds of the Aiguamolls del Empordà
Photos of reptiles
Finally, all the reptiles that we can find in the Iberian Peninsula, the Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands have at least one photograph and all the species are available in all the games! Now it is necessary to enlarge the photos of each species and complete all the birds/birds of Spain, although it is difficult to find photos and audios of the rarest species. You can help here!
Your help is needed!
If you would like to collaborate with Sparrou and support the project, the easiest way is with your usual online purchases. I will receive a commission at no extra cost to you than the price you would normally pay. All information here: https://sparrou.net/colaborar/
We are looking for help to include all mammals found in the Iberian Peninsula in Sparrou. And for this is needed a list in excel/spreadsheet format of all the species in different languages, as well as photographs and audios. If you want to help, get in touch and I give you more details.
Lastly, enjoy Sparrou and don't forget to share it in your circles to give away environmental education. Thank you for creating a more nature-conscious world! 💚